Posted on 2014-05-21 by Sebastian Sdorra
News and posts from issue-tracker-plugins category
Posted on 2013-10-25 by Sebastian Sdorra
The new scm-youtrack-plugin is now available over the SCM-Manager plugin center. It integrates the issue tracker software YouTrack to SCM-Manager. The plugin requires version 1.33 or newer of SCM-Manager.
Posted on 2013-05-06 by Sebastian Sdorra
Posted on 2012-10-29 by Sebastian Sdorra
Version 1.7 of the scm-jira-plugin is available.
- added option for explicit jira credentials, see issue 272
Posted on 2012-10-18 by Sebastian Sdorra
Version 1.6 of the scm-jira-plugin is available.
- Execute jira hooks asynchronous
- Avoid duplicate jira comments
- Version 1.6 requires SCM-Manager version 1.21 or newer
Posted on 2012-10-09 by Sebastian Sdorra
Version 1.4 of the scm-jira-plugin is available.
- Detect issue keys automatically
- Uses SCM-Manager default template engine to render issue comments
- Allow global configuration and per-repository configuration
- Option to transform usernames was removed
- Option for project keys was removed
- Version 1.4 requires SCM-Manager version 1.19 or newer …
Posted on 2012-07-12 by Sebastian Sdorra
A new SCM-Manager plugin for the project management tool Redmine is now available.
- Link issue id’s in commit messages to the redmine issue tracker
- Create comments for issues for every commit which contains the issue id
- Automatically close an issue if the issue id and a auto-close (close, fix, resolve) word is in a changeset message …
Posted on 2012-02-06 by Sebastian Sdorra
Version 1.3 of the scm-jira-plugin is available.
- Allow more than one issue key in a commit message
Posted on 2011-12-03 by Sebastian Sdorra
- Define groups which should be able to create repositories
- Choose the permission type for new created repositories
Posted on 2011-09-09 by Sebastian Sdorra
There are two new plugins available. The first one is for Jenkins and will ping your Jenkins CI server when a new commit is pushed to SCM-Manager.
The second plugin is for the issue tracker Atlassian JIRA and will turn Issue-Keys into links.