Publish your Plugin
If you want to share your plugin with SCM-Manager users, you can publish it to the SCM-Manager Plugin Center by following the steps below.
- Create a or Git repository for your plugin
- Develop your plugin as described in Create a plugin
- Fork the Plugin Center Repository
- Create a folder with the name of your plugin under the
- Create a
plugin.ymlin this folder, which describes your plugin e.g.:
name: scm-cas-plugin displayName: CAS description: CAS Authentication plugin for version 2.x of SCM-Manager category: authentication author: Cloudogu GmbH
- Commit your work and open a pull request. Put the url to your plugin repository into the description of the pull request.
After you have opened the pull request. We will do a few steps to integrate your plugin into the plugin center:
- We will create a fork of your plugin under the SCM-Manager Team and give your account write permissions
- After that we will create a Jenkins job for your plugin on oss.cloudogu.com
- At the end we will accept your pull request
From now on you can work with the repository in the SCM-Manager Team. Every time you release your plugin (push a release branch e.g.: release/1.0.1) the Jenkins job will build your plugin and release it to the plugin center.