Is based on scm-jira-plugin.
The plugin enables the following features to integrate SCM-Manager to Redmine:
- Turn issue keys in changeset descriptions to links for redmine
- Updates a redmine issue if the issue key is found in a changeset description
- Close a Redmine issue if the issue key and a auto close (close, fix, resolve, ...) word is found in the changeset description
- Enable Redmine rest authentication, basically 'you have to check Enable REST API in Administration -> Settings -> Authentication'
- Install redmine-plugin over the plugin center in scm-manager
- Configure the plugin, select a repository to enable the redmine-plugin for this repository
- To link issues commit must be match the following: '(#issue_id) your commit message'
- Note: For the auto close and update feature it is necessary that users have the same names and passwords in SCM-Manager and Redmine